September 11, 2017
LET’S HONOR the dead of 9/11 today on the 16th anniversary of the World Trade Center attacks — not just those who died on that devastating day but the hundreds of thousands who have perished in the resulting carnage. Let’s honor them now and in the days ahead by speaking up for three things:
1. The return of our troops home, and a close to the fraudulent War on Terror
2. The end of the National Security State and its massive, unconstitutional security measures since 9/11
3. Criminal charges against the true perpetrators of the attacks on the World Trade Center and their accomplices.
Come home, America. Come home to sanity and peace.
The war machine is Goliath, we are David. But lies are inherently weak and the truth is strong.
Mike King of The Anti-New York Times summarizes the fruits of 9/11:
“1. The War in Afghanistan: – still ongoing! — 2500 dead Americans, 20,000 injured / Afghanis: 300,000 indirect and direct deaths
2. Iraq War II: 5000 dead Americans, 31,000 injured / Iraqis: 1,000,000 indirect and direct deaths
3. Libya: Libya under Qaddafi was a stable country and an obstacle to migrant invasions into Europe. Now it is ruined, destabilized, and open to Africans making their way to boats, docked at the Libyan shore, destined for Italy / EU.
4. Syria: 100’s of 1000’s dead, cities in ruins, Women taken hostage and held as sex slaves by “ISIS.” President Assad was finally saved by Putin and Iran.
5. The Surveillance State: Americans now accept the monitoring of their personal activities and information — without a warrant — as “the new normal.”
6. Homeland Security / TSA Abuse: Americans now accept improper bodily searches & illegal seizure of possessions at the airport as “the new normal.”
7. $6 Trillion Wasted: The staggering direct costs of the wars which grew out of 9/11 were effectively added to National Debt and now accruing permanent interest costs.
8. $700 Billion Military: The regular military budget before 9/11 was $300 Billion. It now stands at $700 Billion.
9. Dead and Dying First Responders: New York City firemen, policemen, EMT’s and other “first responders” to the 9/11 attacks have a 25% higher rate of cancer than others who were not at the site. Hundreds have died, thousands are ill, and new cases are still being diagnosed every month.
10. Desensitization to War and Death: Prior to 9/11, all past wars and military operations required a mass propaganda sales job in order for the American people to line up behind the government. Ever since 9/11, US Presidents, in the name of “national security” TM, have been able to decree and do whatever they want militarily, without having to “sell” the mission-of-the-day to the desensitized public.”
I would add one more thing: The participation of ordinary Americans in lies, undermining their consciences and probity.
Come home, America. If your roots are at all in rebellion against tyranny then the cause of 9/11 truth should command your attention. In his book, The War on Terror: The Plot to Rule the Middle East, Christopher Bollyn writes on the parties to treason:
It needs to be made crystal clear that the controlled media, which is complicit in the 9/11 cover-up, has shown that it is part of a criminal conspiracy by going on the offensive against the 9/11 truth movement. The truth movement is, after all, comprised of responsible, courageous, and patriotic citizens who stand by the sensible and logical demand to see the evidence before assigning blame and rushing to war. The people in the 9/11 truth movement have no reason to be ashamed, while those in the government and media who have supported the criminal cover-up of 9/11 are guilty of no less than treason.
Treason is specifically defined in the U.S. Constitution: “Treason against the United States, shall consist only in levying War against them, or in adhering to their Enemies, giving them Aid and Comfort.”
“Levying War” is defined as:
The Assembling of a body of men for the purpose of effecting by force a treasonable object; and all who perform any part, however minute, or however remote from the scene of action, and who are leagued in the general conspiracy, are considered as engaged in levying war, within the meaning of the constitution. — A Law Dictionary, Adapted to the Constitution and Laws of the United States, John Bouvier (1856)
The U.S. Government declared the 9/11 attacks to be “an act of war,” which means the people “who are leagued in the general conspiracy” have engage din levying War against the United States.
Those not familiar with the main reasons why the official account of 9/11 cannot be true can find lots of information at Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth. This article by David Ray Griffin, a retired professor of religion and one of the earliest and most prolific authors on the subject, is also a good place to start. See also Scholars for 9/11 Truth and Justice, especially its Toronto Hearings.
Posted by Laura Wood in Uncategorized